Macon Volunteer Clinic has a diverse and growing network of volunteers who give their time and expertise. MVC’s volunteer base includes more than 200 physicians, dentists, nurses, medical professionals, students, and office staff. Last year, these dedicated volunteers logged more than 7,800 hours, yielding a per week total of more than 156 hours of volunteer involvement.
Click for Volunteer Inquiry Form
Medical and Dental Volunteers
Macon Volunteer Clinic serves our patients through the generosity of volunteer physicians, dentists, nurses, phlebotomists, pharmacists, x-ray technicians, dietitians, mental health counselors, and other medical and dental volunteers.
Medical & Dental Volunteer Shift Schedules
- Monday, 1 – 4 pm (Dental)
- Monday, 5 – 7 pm (Medical)
- Tuesday, 5 – 7 pm (Medical)
- Wednesday, 9 – 12 noon (Medical)
- Thursday, 9 – 12 noon (Medical)
- Friday, 9 – 12 noon (Dental)
Macon Volunteer Clinic appreciates our volunteers who fill a critical need during clinic and eligibility screening hours by serving as front desk receptionists and working in the dispensary. We could not operate without these important volunteers. Volunteers may also choose to assist with fundraisers and special projects.
Administrative Volunteer Shift Schedules
- Monday, 12 – 4 pm (Dental Clinic, Eye Clinic)
- Monday, 5 – 7 pm (Medical Clinic)
- Tuesday, 12 – 4 pm (Administrative Hours)
- Tuesday, 5 – 7 pm (Medical Clinic)
- Wednesday, 9 – 12 noon (Medical Clinic)
- Wednesday, 2-4 (Administrative Hours)
- Thursday, 9 – 12 noon (Medical Clinic)
- Thursday, 2-4 (Administrative Hours)
- Friday, 9 – 12 noon (Dental Clinic)
We welcome you to join our integral, diverse group of volunteers! Please fill out the Macon Volunteer Clinic Volunteer Inquiry Form and the Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.